Is there any way I can get hips? Do hip and butt enhancing creams and or pills work? Before and after pics look very convincing

Working out doesn't help I've tried. I don't have money for surgery right now. I'm 18 5'6 163lbs bust is a 36DD or DDD waist a 28' and hips are a 34' I have big thighs and I do not have hips I my hips don't add up to match my thighs at all. My mom nor her sister have wide hips but my grandma is thick naturally and I don't know why it skipped them and me no one in our family is shaped like my grandma how can I get hips and look like my grandma? I'm very frustrated

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest posting photos to see what you are a candidate for.  Without seeing what you look like there is very little we can do.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Wide hips

you are only 18 so be not waste your money on creams that will not work.It only speaks to your desire to have your hips made smaller.See a trainer maybe thereare some exercises just for hips.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Butt enhancement

Thank you for your question.  It sounds like your best option will be to undergo a Brazilian butt lift.  Pills and creams that claim to enhance the size of the hips and/or buttocks have not been scientifically proven to be effective.  You will need to save up the money to undergo this procedure, but its results can be extremely gratifying.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Fat transfer

This best way to achieve what you are looking to do would be with liposuction and a fat transfer. This is a simple procedure if you find a doctor who is capable of doing this, You will be happy with the results.

Elliot M. Heller, MD