Am I a candidate for breast revision? (Photo)

I originally had 425cc saline implants submuscular and I did not notice much of an improvement at all. The joke with my husband was that my chest eats implants. 2 years ago I changed to 700cc silicone implants placed submuscular. I feel like they sit too high on my chest and should have a much different shape with roundness at the bottom and more cleavage with this size of implant. Am I just being critical and should leave them alone or can revision provide a better outcome?

Am I a candidate for breast revision?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Yes, assuming your goals are different shaped breasts ( less volume on top and more roundness along the lower breast poles), revisionary breast surgery can be very helpful. The procedure would involve adjustment of the breast implant capsules (lower breast pole capsulotomy) along with selection of appropriate breast implant type/size/profile.   
My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the tops of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. In my practice, this is best done with the help of goal photographs. Best wishes.

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear Hot Mama,   Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures, you appear to be small D cup with large areolas, slight nipple droopiness  on the right side, uneven cleavage (wider at bottom) and excessive fullness of the upper slope(some patients like it so).    The decision to have breasts augmentation revision is personal, however it is obvious that you are not completely satisfied with the outcome of your 2nd surgery. I would suggest the following maneuvers to improve  on your breasts shape: 1. Lower medial and inferior capsulotomy (scar release) which will give you nicer cleavage and lower crease with fullness of the lower poles and nicer upper slope. 2. Bilateral areolas reduction (donut, Benneli) with slight right side mini lift for symmetry. The areolas will be smaller and more attractive. 3. Sub areola entry incision to the pockets , which will allow for easier cleavage and crease dissection due to direct vision and feel.   Experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome, so do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely. Especially, since it will be your 3rd surgery.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural look. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                   Best of luck,                                                        Dr Widder

Do I need a revision

From your photographs you have included, it would be my opinion that a revision of any type would not improve the appearance of the breast or the roundness at the bottom. Over time, gravity will win and a more rounded appearance on the bottom will come with the sacrifice of some loss of upper pole fullness. The scar, however, if you wanted, could be made to be thinner without the extra cross marks around it. Good luck with your decision.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS