Brazilian butt lift after L5 and S1 disk fusion with screws back and front in 2000.

Although there is always an exception, this should likely not present an impediment to surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I don't believe you will have problems with your surgery sweetie, but I will recommend you to consult with your board certified plastic surgeon and also to research well before making your decision, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Questions about having a #BBL #Brazilianbuttlift #plasticsurgery

Hi Livinlife, Thank you for your question about having a BBL/Brazilian Butt Lift -- you should be ok to have the procedure, however best to consult in person with a plastic surgeon who has performed many of these procedures.  Best to seek advice from a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of ASPS and ASAPS. I hope this is helpful and wish you all the best. -Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

BBL after spinal fusion

You should be ok to undergo a BBL. Best to review with your plastic surgeon. Good luck with your decision to move forward.

Brazilian Butt Lift after back surgery.

Your back should be well healed by this time.  It will be very important however to discuss this with your back surgeon and make sure he or she discusses the operative plan with your plastic surgeon.  Good luck

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon