Rite eye smaller than left. Eye surgery years ago and I'm diabetic if that matters. What could it be? (photos)

Right eye considerably smaller than left

Asymmetry of the eyelids and eyebrows

It appears from your photograph that the right brow is lower than the left. This may cause the lid level to be lower on that side - either ptosis or pseudoptosis. I would recommend seeing an Oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation if you are considering correction of the asymmetry. Best wishes!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have right upper eyelid ptosis

it appears that you have right upper eyelid ptosis. since you are looking directly into the camera, your MRD (margin light reflex) are not equal and the right is lower than the left. Thbat is the sign of ptolsis of the right upper eyelid. it can be repaired with ptosis repair of the right upper eyelid.