Why do my silicone implants feel like stuffing?

I am a 56 year old breast 3 year breast cancer survivor. I had a double mastectomy and I had my reconstructive surgery July 10th of 2015. I have silicone and would like to know why they feel like I have stuffing.

Sensations after breast reconstruction

Patients have all kinds of different sensations after breast reconstruction with implants, and this is very normal! Most commonly, your evolving sensations do not indicate there is a problem. Sensations often change over time as your nerves continue to heal, which is a very normal part of recovery after surgery, and can be experienced for years after reconstruction. That being said, if you experience a change in how the breasts feel to the touch or look visually, it can be a good idea to get an exam with your plastic surgeon to make sure you are not experiencing a potential risk associated with implants, including rupture or capsular contracture. Some implants are softer than others, and, depending on the type of implant you currently have, this could also be a point for discussion with your surgeon. A softer implant may not change the sensations you have, but could feel softer to the touch and more natural. Sharing your experiences with other patients often helps ease concerns about sensations. Our practice posted a blog about sensations after breast reconstruction we hear our patients often express that you might find helpful, and I’ll paste a clip of that below.
Feelings the you have had after breast reconstruction:

• pressure
  • heat
  • spasms
  • armpit numbness
  • porcupine feeling under my arms
  • the feeling of plastic inside my body when I move
  • the feeling of wearing a tight bra even when I’m not wearing anything
  • the feeling of wearing a metal bra
  • tighter at night or when I wake up
  • itching
  • burning
  • my breasts feel bumpy
  • my breasts look flatter in the front
  • tightness that extends down my arm toward my elbow
  • tingling
  • cold

Stuffing?

Not sure what you mean exactly. If you mean a bit unnatural, it is probably related to your limited amount of soft tissue coverage over the implants after your mastectomy.