Can Invisalign fix this? (photo)

I'm on my first set of refiners. The first set of trays caused my previously perfectly straight bottom teeth to go out of whack on one tooth. My dentist assured me the refinements would fix the tooth that somehow got plunged down and turned sideways. However, the tooth beside it now feels like it's getting a little crooked as well. Any tips??

Invisalign Treatment

Great question--I can understand your doubts with the tooth shifting out of position--The best way to be reassured is to have your Doctor go through the ClinCheck digitized video with you--this way you can see the progression and final results in the aligner schedule. Many times crowded teeth are moved out of position before they are repositioned correctly. If this is the situation you will see this on the video. Good luck