Large moles that has turned blue on buttocks. Gotten larger about the size of pinky finger tip? Much larger than eraser.

Who should I see to have it checked and possibly removed?

Who Are You Gonna Call?--A Cosmetic Dermatologist--Mole Removal

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. Best, Dr. Emer.

Changing moles

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, any changing or new growths on the skin should be evaluated by a dermatologist, who can evaluate the lesions under higher magnification with an instrument called a dermatoscope. If there are any abnormalities noted, then a biopsy should be performed, and the lesion sent to pathology for further evaluation. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your moles evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD