Flat lower lids? (Photo)

Could my eyes get this flat by tightening only or could the pretarsal or orbicularis have been removed to result in this look ? Thank you

Lower Eyelid Swelling

It is hard to tell what is going on based on your photos. From the photos, your result does not look too bad, but you probably wouldn't be posting if that was the case!The answer is, it depends a lot. Depending on how recently the surgery was done, what was done, if filler or fat was used. Your own healing time and if you took medications that make you swell (like aspirin or advil). The best place to start is a frank conversation with your surgeon. Ask him what your expectations should be. If that doesn't work - then I'd recommend you find an oculoplastic surgeon to discuss what your options are. Good luck!

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes

heb416, no idea based solely on your photos. You may be a candidate for a pinch excision; it would all depend on your exam. See an experienced specialist with years of experience hopefully doing "only faces". Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid issues

Overall a good result.  I would not recommend any other surgeries as it may look un-natural.  The only issue that you may want to contend with in the future is maintenance of volume to the tear trough and upper cheek region.  Keep up the great work!

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Flat lower lids

I think your eyes look giood and on the one photo you have some pre tarsal obicularis which is fine.Over all a great result.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Hollowed Upper Eyelids.

You have hollowed upper eyelids and would benefit from fat injection to your upper eyelids which would make your upper eyelids younger and take away the double lid fold.You may want to discuss this with your surgeon.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon