Tummy tuck and BBL at the same time?

My mom is getting a tummy tuck for sure but she is 96% sure she wants a BBL to. I have been seeing a lot of reviews about how it's not recommend to get both at the same time but I always see Dr. Miami on snapchat doing them like twice a week. My mom is 33 years old, 5'1 and 159lb and her plastic surgeon said she is a perfect candidate for the the procedures because she's petite. How long would the surgery take and is it safe, and is there a way to reduce swelling and bruising.

Tummy tuck and BBL at the same time?

Tummy tuck with BBL is a combination I perform frequently and is appropriate for patients in good overall health.  
Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and has hundreds of pictures and reviews.

Beverly Hills, CA

Tummy tuck and BBL?

Thanks for your question. Tummy tuck is a procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and to restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance.
We nearly always add liposuction to our tummy tucks to sculpt the body 360 degrees to achieve an ideal feminine figure. This said, adding a BBL to the surgery sounds just about right, all this considering that your mom is healthy and on her ideal BMI. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Combing Tummy Tuck and BBL

It is fairly common to perform a tummy tuck and abdominoplasty.  The length of time needed is somewhat dependent on the surgeon, and the type of tummy tuck that will need to be performed, and the amount of tissue that will be transplanted to the buttocks.  Each doctor has their own regimen to reduce swelling and bruising.  Use of agents like arnica may help.  Good lock to you!

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

I prefer to stage a BBL and tummy tuck because I like to harvest as much fat as I can from the abdominal area at the same time. Staging the tummy tuck with wide undermining in my opinion is often safer.