Revlite Vs. VBeam PDL for purplish Port Wine Stain?

I am 38 years old with a port wine stain on the left side of my face around the eye and forehead. I have a consultation with a Dr. tomorrow that has a Revlite and Picosure laser. Should I find another Dr. that specializes in the VBeam PDL??

V BEAM and Port wine stains

Yes, you should see someone who has vascular lasers including the V BEAM , 755 alex and the 1064 long pulse Nd Yag laser. Combination treatments will give the best results, 
Video link below explains the lasers I use for port wine stains and vascular birthmarks. Dr Davin Lim Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist