Do you think these can be removed? I don't want tattoos (Photo)

The Right Combination for You-Microneedling/prp, lasers, subcision

These can be improved with a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/prp and subcision. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Treating scars on arms

These can be improved with a combination of Infini, laser resurfacing, microneeding, and maybe PRP. They will not go away but will get better.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Need Consultation

It is extremely difficult to diagnose or recommend treatment based upon your photograph.  It appears that you may have some scarring  or perhaps stretch marks – not quite sure.  To determine whether or not there is a treatment option, you would have to be seen in consultation for evaluation.   

Roy G. Geronemus, MD

Tattoo question

What you are showing in the photo appear to be scars. Scars cannot be removed.  However, the photo may not be accurately showing the area of concern so I would suggest you make an appointment with a provider in your area for a face-to-face evaluation.

Scar on arms

Hi there. These appear to be scars from your picture. Removing scars is one of the most common requests physicians receive but also one of the most difficult things to achieve. Luckily technology is rapidly improving so your options today are better than they were just 5 years ago. You should find an experienced Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon in your area and receive a full consultation to discuss your options. The appearance of your "tattoos" can be greatly improved so that you feel and look more like yourself. Best of luck!