Which would you prefer with my BBL; a TT or just lipo? (Photos)

I do have loose skin due to pregnancy and weight lost, i would rather just get lipo but i have seen where a TT is mandatory because of that loose skin. Also is there anything i can do to help prevent needing a TT? Im not looking to get this procedure done til Feb2017.

BBL versus Tummy Tuck

We would need to see more pictures or see you in person to give you specific advice.  However, tummy tuck and lower back liposuction can often give a very nice result.  If you need more volume in your hips or buttocks, then a BBL can also be performed.  Lipo alone after having kids is generally not enough as tummy tuck is required to tighten the muscles and remove the loose skin.

Good luck.  

BBL and tummy tuck?

I prefer to stage a BBL and tummy tuck anyway, because I think that there are increased risks of doing a BBL and tummy tuck together for some patients.

Tummy Tuck Options

A flat and well-toned abdomen is something many of us strive for through exercise and weight control however sometimes these methods cannot achieve our goals.

Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include heredity, multiple pregnancies, prior surgery, significant fluctuations in weight or congenital spine abnormalities that affect posture.

If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence.

Next step is to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. A consultation with your plastic surgeon is the first step to learn not only if a tummy tuck might be right for you, but also how abdominal contour surgery or a tummy tuck can improve your body image and abdominal contour. A consultation is designed to fully educate you about the procedure in a non-pressured environment.

- Best of Luck

Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123