How would I fix this problem? How much would it cost? (Photo)

my forehead protrudes outward and i wish for it to be flattened. what is the cause of this deformity?

How would I fix this problem? How much would it cost?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Forehead shape

The cause of your forehead shape is a combination of genetic and hormonal.  Men usually have strong brows and this is caused by thickening of the bone under the brow (supraorbital ridge).  Women tend to have a flatter contour here.  In your case, it seems to be that the transition from your frontal bone to the supraorbital ridge is what is causing the look of the prominence.  You should see a craniofacial plastic surgeon or someone who is comfortable dealing with bony plastic surgery.  There are several possibilities including filler, bone cement, bone recontouring, or cranioplasty, but there are many other considerations before deciding what option is right for your case. 
Good luck

Bony protuberance of forehead

If you want this fixed, you need to see a doctor who specializes in this type of surgery. Usually plastic surgeons of facial plastic surgeons do this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon