Can you do filler and microneedling?

I have went to a professional for microneedling treatment twice and I have used TCA cross twice and although I know the best results are 6-8 months after the initial microneedling session, results are a bit disappointing. My question is if I get filler, will that hinder the natural collagen production that would be induced after my first Needling or after the filler dissolves will the scars be risen naturally since the the dissolving would take place around 6 months after the filler?

Filler after microneedling

Hi there, yes you can do filler after micro needling and one won't hurt the other as they work differently.

Columbus Physician