Would I be an ideal candidate for an bbl without a TT? If so what would be an estimated cost? (photos)

Would I be an ideal candidate for an bbl without a TT? If so what would be an estimated cost?

I think that you could obtain a very nice result from liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls and transfer of fat to the buttocks.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

BBL candidate, with or without tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc… The best way to determine whether you´d get great results from liposuction alone or a tummy tuck is through an in person consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Don´t settle for less!

BBL cost

The cost for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country. Best to find a good surgeon and then review the costs.  Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a Tummy Tuck with liposuction to your hips and back along with fat grafting to your buttocks.  If you are trying to avoid a Tummy Tuck, I would recommend Vaser High Definition liposuction with fat grafting to your buttocks.  With the skin tightening component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a Physician who is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can have a physical examination done and review of your medical history to see if you are a candidate. From the photos you have posted, I think you would benefit from a tummy tuck, but if you are trying to avoid having one then I would suggest having a BBL with SmartLipo. SmartLipo loosens then removes fat and tightens the overlying skin, reducing bulges of fat while simultaneously toning the body. It also offers tissue retraction through soft tissue coagulation, reliable, controlled energy delivery, reduced liposuction procedure time and patient downtime, less bleeding and bruising than traditional liposuction and high-definition body sculpting capabilities. Smartlipo also delivers precision and versatility with wavelengths that are ideal for smaller and larger fat deposits, tissue retraction, fibrous areas, or secondary liposuction cases.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Beauty is in the body proportions and the aesthetics of the entire body.You can have a BBL without an abdominoplasty, that is your choice and your decision.Is large buttocks the only aesthetic goal?The Brazilians have a "Miss Bum Bum" ie the most beautiful buttocks, non of them have a huge buttocks. They have nice proportions