Revision Breast Augmentation after mastectomy? (photos)

Can we do anything about the right breast? I think scarring has interfered with the shape of the breast. Would increasing the size of the implant improve my condition? This may seem superficial, but my breasts interfere with my golf swing. Can this be addressed? Is this a foolish expectation? Would insurance cover this procedure? Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Breast reconstruction revision

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You may be a candidate for the revision of your reconstructed breasts with the use of shaped silicone implants. This is specially true if you had round Implants before these were available and FDA approved.  Reconstruction after breast cancer is something that insurance companies must cover by law.  You would need a consultation for precise recommendations of course.