I have developed a seroma. I also developed a staph infection and have an opening in my wound. Any suggestions?

We have sclerosed, drained several times and even kept drains in 2 time now. My doctor is now talking about performing a procedure in his office to open the wound and fix it. I am pretty scared about this and am not quite sure what I should be doing at this point. Am I doing something that is making this come back so much? Is it normal to fix this in the office after all the measures we have done?

Wound VAC

The next step might be a wound VAC.  That would provide an active suction mechanism to encourage the wound to heal.

Seroma and infection

It sounds like you have a complicated problem, and you would need to be seen infernos to determine what would be appropriate. This might include removal of the seroma cavity and irrigating the cavity.