I feel like my face is very masculine & kind of smooshed together. I had a nose job a couple months ago. Any suggestion? (photo)

What procedure(s) would give me a more feminine look and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance overall? I know I need my lips done I'm having that done here soon but I still feel like there is something off about my face and I just can pin point what it is, please help.

A number of procedures recommended for your FFS

Based on your photo, in order to feminize your face, I would recommend you do orbital bone shaving, side cheek bone reduction and front cheek implant, jawbone reduction, chin plasty and lip augmentation. You should go to a board certified plastic surgeon to perform these surgeries for you. Hope this help! 

Dr. Tanongsak Panyawirunroj

Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization for the masculine look?

there are several procedures that can be done both for transgender patients as well as females to create a more attractive and feminine the parents. This list would involve for you a rhinoplasty to reduce the bulbous tip and   Narrow your bridge, etc. Also a hairline lowering procedure can be done to create better facial balance.  A lip lift and augmentation of your lips with concentrated fat would also improve the feminization of your face. See a surgeon who is very experienced for these procedures.