I feel like my face is very masculine & kind of smooshed together. I had a nose job a couple months ago. Any suggestion? (photo)

What procedure(s) would give me a more feminine look and a more aesthetically pleasing appearance overall? I know I need my lips done I'm having that done here soon but I still feel like there is something off about my face and I just can pin point what it is, please help.

Facial feminization

You have a lot of feminine features on your face, but there are a few things you might want to consider. Your eyes look a little dark, but it may be the lighting in the photo. Your right eyebrow is slightly higher than the left, so I would place botox around your eyes to create symmetry without lowering your brows. You may also want to think about botox in your masseter muscle to narrow your jaw slightly. I more permanent way of accomplishing this is with mandible contouring.

Lastly, I would use Voluma or cheek implants in your cheeks to bounce more light into your eyes and use Juvederm Ultra in your upper lip.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization

Without going into much aggressive procedures I feel that a lip lift with augmentation and cheek implants would greatly improve the look and the feminine features of your face.

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel like my face is very masculine & kind of smooshed together.

I feel like my face is very masculine & kind of smooshed together.  I think in the picture your nose still looks on the larger side and that if it were smaller it could feminize your face. Also I think your chin is on the shorter side. Making it a little longer could make your whole face look slimmer. Lip augmentation can help alot to feminize and beautify your looks as well. You can check out my theory on beauty if you are interested.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

A number of procedures recommended for your FFS

Based on your photo, in order to feminize your face, I would recommend you do orbital bone shaving, side cheek bone reduction and front cheek implant, jawbone reduction, chin plasty and lip augmentation. You should go to a board certified plastic surgeon to perform these surgeries for you. Hope this help! 

Dr. Tanongsak Panyawirunroj

Facial feminization for the masculine look?

there are several procedures that can be done both for transgender patients as well as females to create a more attractive and feminine the parents. This list would involve for you a rhinoplasty to reduce the bulbous tip and   Narrow your bridge, etc. Also a hairline lowering procedure can be done to create better facial balance.  A lip lift and augmentation of your lips with concentrated fat would also improve the feminization of your face. See a surgeon who is very experienced for these procedures.