Would a filler or laser treatment be appropriate for a relatively small smile line? (Photo)

Hello! I recently turned 26- the issue has been worsening since I was 23. I've noticed that the lines from when I'm smiling do not disappear after I stop smiling. I've begun using Retin-A. I always wear sunscreen. Are there more immediate treatment options? Would a filler or a laser treatment be appropriate for this kind of wrinkle? I'm nervous that Retin-A will take too long and not alleviate the issue as much as I'd like. Thank you for your answers.

I would personally use a very fine filler here such as Juvederm Volbella or Profhilo to strengthen the skin from beneath. I would also start to think about lifting with a very soft filler such as those above in the cheek area because part of this line is due to the fact you are getting some skin laxity and tissue descent.