Is UltraSlim Effective in Fat reduction?

I'm middle aged and not trying to lose any weight; I just want to lose some fat in certain areas. I want to know what Doctor's opinions are of the UltraSlim procedure and also women's experiences with it. I don't want to go the Cool Sculpting route. Thank you!

Fat reduction

Thank you for your question.  I think you might mean UltraShape.  Ultrashape uses ultrasonic waves to permanently destroy fat cells resulting in a reduction in inches in certain areas.  The new UltraShape Power is coming to our office soon and is 26% more powerful for greater results and faster treatments.  The average loss is 2 inches for the abdomen treatment zone.  Ultrashape is a series of 3 treatments given 2 weeks apart and they are virtually painless.  There are other options out for non-surgical fat reduction as well.  You should schedule a consult to see if you are a candidate for these options or if a surgical option is better for you.  Best Wishes!

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction or ultraslim?

Thank you for asking about your shape change.
  • There are two kinds of ultraslim.
  • One is laser liposuction.
  • One is office treatment with infrared light.
  • There is no evidence at all that treating skin with infrared light will cause fat to disappear -
  • Nor do I find the photos posted on the web site to be convincing.
  • Instead of coolscultping,you can consider Kybella if you want an office treatment.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Ultraslim procedure?

I am not sure what procedure this is. I suggest you post photos to see what you are a candidate for whether this be non invasive fat reduction (coolsculpting, sculpsure, ultrashape, liposonix etc) or surgical VASER body contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer.