I had a mole removed on my calf July 1st. It came back precancerous. I think it is growing back. (photo)

I had 6 out of the 8 moles come back precancerous. 1 had spindled on my back and I had 4 inches deep and wide taken out of my back. Does this look I need to get back down to the dermatologist?

Mole removal and recurrence

Regrowth of a dysplastic mole should prompt a follow up and re-excision to prevent further progression of the mole. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Better safe than sorry

I recommend going back to your Dr. to have this checked. It can also be removed if necessary. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer