Does my Rt eye appear smaller? (photo)

So, I woke up one day last week and noted my Rt. Eye appeared markedly smaller. My daughter doesn't think so. Does anyone else see it? Is it anything to be concerned about? Can it be treated?

How about a photograph taken of the eyes in the relaxed state?

That will tell us much more than you maximally opening your eyes.  Unfortunately with this photograph, it is impossible to come to an opinion regarding your concerns.

Eye "appears" smaller -- Photo is not helpful

Unfortunately, your photo straining to open both eyes maximally is not enough to make an expert evaluation.  I would seek out a board certified MD Eyelid Surgery expert (Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon) to take proper photos and give an expert opinion.  Best of luck!

Damon B. Chandler, MD
Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical eyelids

Thank you for posting your question and photo. From the provided photo, it is not possible to perform an evaluation. Repost a photo looking straight at camera.   Thank you.