I have what seems to be malar bags at the top of my cheekbones. I'm 15. Is there any way I can get rid of them? (Photo)

I have these bags that rest on the top of my cheekbones. They make me VERY self conscious to the point where I never want to go out in public. I have had these my whole life. People actually have the nerve to ask me why I have them because no one else I know does (it's because I'm only 15). They have a huge negative impact on my life and my parents don't want to undergo surgery because of price. Is there any alternative that could at least temporarily remove them? Thanks.

Malar crescent

That is called the "malar crescent" swelling, something well known (google it); it is water retention, no treatment is applicable, not at least surgical one.

Marijuana smokers suffer huge problems of malar crescents.

Also some genetical conditioning may produce it, and endocrine diseases as well.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Malar Bags at 15 years old

This is likely due to allergies or eczema.  I suggest having this treated and then consider light peels or facials or microneedling.  No surgery is needed at your age.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Malar bags in 15 year old.

Surgery is not indicated for what you have. My suggestion to you is to have allergy testing since allergies sometimes will cause this. Also staying away from salt and salt products may help.