Uneven breast after 6 months. What should I do? (Photo)

My real breast was assymetrical from begging.330cc is my size know.No hematoma on the right breast.I do not like the result,something is wrong...I can not afford on my own a second surgery.Please,give me an advise!Thank you.

Uneven Breasts After 6 Months

If you had #asymmetrical breasts before your #augmentation, it is possible such was not corrected during your procedure. Breast revision surgery is performed for a number of reasons and factors related to the patient’s initial breast surgery. One reason is asymmetry. However, there's no guarantee the #asymmetry will simply be resolved with one breast revision. There are various reasons breasts can appear uneven or asymmetrical; which have to be taken into account when your surgeon determines the appropriate approach and technique for your #revision surgery.

Also, those with #uneven or #asymmetrical breasts are candidates for #BreastLifts. They are among a category of candidates with #DevelopmentalBreastProblems. This includes women with one breast is lower than the other, those with tuberous breast deformity. Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume. One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Deciding on additional #elective cosmetic #surgery is a personal #choice. Typically, it's best to wait 6 to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision. Another element to a satisfying result of your #augmentation is realistic #expectations. With any surgical procedure, communication  and asking questions of your surgeon and the staff are key.

Uneven Breasts After 6 Months

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Uneven Breasts what should I do?

Thank you for your recent question! Since you had uneven breast to begin with this could be what you are noticing now.  However that does not mean this can not be corrected.  I would recommend you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss your options.  Best of Luck!

Uneven Breasts what should I do?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon to voice your concerns.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for providing photos to go along with your inquiry. It is extremely difficult to tell with these pictures given the fact that we don't have any pre-op pictures to compare with. I would need to see you in person for a proper assessment as well as see some before pictures. I would consult with your plastic surgeon and follow up with him or her. Regards,

Breast Augmentation