Uneven breast after 6 months. What should I do? (Photo)

My real breast was assymetrical from begging.330cc is my size know.No hematoma on the right breast.I do not like the result,something is wrong...I can not afford on my own a second surgery.Please,give me an advise!Thank you.

Uneven Breasts what should I do?

Thank you for your recent question! Since you had uneven breast to begin with this could be what you are noticing now.  However that does not mean this can not be corrected.  I would recommend you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss your options.  Best of Luck!

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon to voice your concerns.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for providing photos to go along with your inquiry. It is extremely difficult to tell with these pictures given the fact that we don't have any pre-op pictures to compare with. I would need to see you in person for a proper assessment as well as see some before pictures. I would consult with your plastic surgeon and follow up with him or her. Regards,