Is it possible to restore eyelid ptosis once the main nerve and the frontal muscle have been severed? (Photos)

I had surgery in pituitary first Doctor wrong in first surgery in my head right and now I have serious problem my eye and eyelid

Eye Problem

My main concern would be with the health of the eye. The photographs are of poor quality so it is difficult to assess the eye but it does appear to be compromised with possible infection and/or corneal ulcer, potentially due to exposure keratopathy. I would strongly recommend seeking the care of an ophthalmologist as soon as possible.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

You need immediate attention for this at the largest medical center you can get too.

You are loosing this eye.  This photograph suggests that you have a severe corneal ulceration.  This needs intensive medical intervention.  Without that you will loose vision.