Will the redness ever be reduced?

Hello, 4 years ago I had a mole over my face removed. Today there is still a red scar visible. Will the redness ever be reduced? If not what are my options?In the summer the redness gets usually worse. Thank you in advance for your time!

Redness After Removal of Facial Mole

Hello soulakl~ There are many options for treating redness after mole removal. The best treatment depends on the type of scar and location. You may be a candidate for laser treatment, microneedling, or topical therapies. A photograph would be helpful for more specific recommendations. Please also make sure to use sunscreen over the area. Best wishes! Sincerely,
Amy Hsu