I'm male 37 and had an fue 21 days ago, is everything OK? (photos)

HI I'm 37 male and had a fue (without shaving the existing hair) of 1700 hairs 21 days ago. My question is if everything looks OK, and if this actually looks like 1700 hairs? I would also like to ask how much is the density of this,is it going to grow and cover all this? Thank you in advance!! I appreciate it!

Post Op

So far your recovery is going fine. Your doctor should have told you that the %85 of the transplanted hair would fall in 45 days after the hair transplant surgery.

Most probably in 4-8 months you will start to see some progress but still do not expect a major change.

All the best

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Number of Grafts

There's very little to judge only 21 days after a transplant surgery. It looks like it could be around 1700 grafts but only your surgeon can know for sure. The density looks reasonable but you'll only know for sure once it actually starts growing in over the next 6 months or so.

Sean Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It looks like you had a hair transplant but there is no way to tell how many grafts you received.

It looks like you had a hair transplant but there is no way to tell how many grafts you received.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

1700 grafts 21 days ago

Yes, you look good. You have had excellent post op care with good washing done and this is what I expect to see at this time

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon