Embrace scar therapy in Europe?

I had my tummy tuck less than a month ago and the scar is already healing beautifully. Still I keep reading these raving reviews for Embrace Scar Treatment and would really like to try to help my body even more. The company -official site - does not post to Europe or forwarding services. So I am a bit confused, isn't there a way I can get these overseas? Are there any equivalent products - similar technology in Europe? Thanks for all your help

Embrace in Europe?

Thanks for your question. Embrace is currently not sold in Europe through physician offices. However, Amazon sells Embrace and may be able to deliver to your home in Greece. I would suggest you consider looking at the Amazon website for options and hopefully this will work out for you. As far as the Rave Reviews - In my experience, this is the best scar product I have ever used. You can see some samples of great results in the link below.