Small opening of incision 2 weeks post op BA. (photos)

Removed tape after shower to re-apply as instructed by my nurse on Friday and small amount of bleeding. Called hospital and they advised me just to re-apply the strip and leave in place 2-3 days. Should I be worried?

Small opening of incision 2 weeks postop BA

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your incision issue.  It appears that you have a superficial separation that will take some time to heal from the inside-out.  Because of the proximity to your implant it is always wise to advise your surgeon of this so they can follow you along closely to ensure no continued issues.  Best wishes.