Is my nose too upturned? (4 days post op)

I had my rhinoplasty about 4 days ago and everything seems to have gone well. But one thing bothering me is that every time I change my dressing I can see that the tip looks very upturned. I had a hooked nose before so I expected the tip to be lifted slightly but not this much! Will this look different when the actual cast is removed? Is it possible the cast is holding my nose in this position? Or will my nose become less upturned once the swelling has gone? I'm really hoping this is the case.

4 days post op, some advices:

It's too early to make value judgments with only four days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-