What lift would you recommend or no lift at all? (Photo)

I have seen 6 surgeons & all with different advice - lollipop lift, donut lift & no lift just implants. For my 'wish boobs' I have attached what would you advise based on my asymmetrical current boobs? My left, the bigger breast is a C my right is a B. My left (bigger) is 19cm from collar bone to areola & my right is 18cm. I have been advised over muscle. I have read many bad things on the donut lift so I'm very worried but don't want unnecessary scarring! Thank you for any help!

My Preferred Lift Procedures

A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy.  This is called an #Augmentation/Mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. 

#FatGrafting is another option to using #breastimplants and requires a small amount of liposuction to obtain the fat which is the prepared and transferred to the breast. A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.

I prefer to  use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.

What lift would you recommend or no lift at all?

Thank you for the question and pictures. It is extremely common to receive different opinions from different plastic surgeons about the best way to treat a specific “problem”. Each plastic surgeon may have his/her opinion that is based on their specific/unique education, experience, and personal preferences. Their opinions may also be shaped by unfavorable results they have encountered in their practices.  

Although these different opinions can be confusing and a source of anxiety for patients, it is good for patients to understand the different options available. Ultimately, it will be up to each patient to do their due diligence and select their plastic surgeon carefully. Part of this selection process will involve the patients becoming comfortable with the plastic surgeon's experience level and abilities to achieve their goals as safely and complication free as possible.

Having said the above, in my practice, I would likely offer you breast augmentation/lifting surgery; this operation will serve to improve  breast positioning on your chest wall as well as breast symmetry concerns.

Select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question.  You will definitely need a left of the lower larger breast to create symmetry and significantly large implants using a dual plane or submuscular technique to get close to your desired breast.  Your desired result  suggest that patient has quite large implants which could be too large for your breasts.

Dear implant size should be determined by a base width measurement of your breast which her surgeon should manager and find an implant with a base with similar to your breast base width.  Higher profile implants allow larger implants because they're base width is narrower.  For more information on breast asymmetry please see the following link:

Never Accept A Lift From Strangers

6 surgeons, wow.  It is good to get different opinions and if you are not comfortable with any of the surgeons that you have seen, then I would suggest that you keep going!  You have discovered that a lot of plastic surgery is art rather than science.

It is possible to get a good result with different techniques and you should look for a surgeon that you get on with and who has good results and happy patients.  

It is always difficult when dealing with breast asymmetries and in cases where you are deciding whether you need a lift or not.  Look for a fully trained plastic surgeon and preferably one who specialises in breast surgery.  BAPRAS and BAAPS are our professional associations and their websites have a list of surgeons and I have written a book called "Never Accept A Lift From Strangers - how to choose the best plastic surgeon for your cosmetic breast surgery" which goes over the issues involved in choosing a surgeon. Good luck!