Weird butt shape after surgery? What's happening? (Photo)

2 years ago I had butt implants , semi solid , under the muscle , I then had bbl in March this year to correct the odd shape of the implant , now it's still a weird shape just larger ... What is wrong and how can I fix this ?

Butt implants

Dear Beth,
  Thanks for submitting your picture, however back view picture would have been helpful, as well as your butt picture from before your BBL  procedure. 
 Sorry to disappoint you, but the fat injected to your butt will disappear completely or almost completely within few months. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their disappointment from the fat injection procedure that was done by other surgeons.
 As far as your hanging butt, most likely, it is because of placing the implants too low. If indeed they were placed under the muscle or in the muscle, I would recommend to redo the procedure and place the implants under the Gluteal fascia (on top of the muscle). I have done it on many patients, to their delight. This technique creates  very attractive  butt with nice 'S' curve (shelf) and round hips.
  You have to realize that not all results are the same, as you experienced,  because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eyes are critical for good and safe outcome. Especially so in redo butt implants surgery.
  So, do you due diligence carefully and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.
                                      Dr Widder

Weird butt shape after surgery

Bottom line, your buttock implants are most likely on top (not under) the muscle and require removal and replacement to the appropriate (under the gluteus maximus muscle) position. Sadly, they were also likely never placed under the muscle but this will have to first be comfirmed by an in person physical exam. 

I literally have at least 60% of my patients fly in from other states or other countries as far as Holland, Australia, Germany, India, etc... They all have done well flying back to their home towns within 5 to 7 days after surgery. We give the patient special instructions how to manage the flight and how to do pressure releases while seated to avoid wound healing complications. I tell every patient, unless they work from home, plan on taking at least two weeks off of work and three weeks it's even better if possible. Full activity can typically be resumed at about the six week mark post-op. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD