I had Voluma both cheeks injected on upper cheek bone. Any suggestions?

I had voluma both cheeks injected on upper cheek bone.One cheek does not seem to have as much volume in it.Plus why did they put volift below lips marrionte lines can not see difference why not voluma?

Asymmetrical Voluma Results

If you feel that one cheek isn't as full as the other, I would suggest that you go back to your surgeon and get a bit more Voluma added to the thinner cheek to even out any asymmetries. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Voluma is for deep upper enhancement

Voluma is preferably used for deep cheekbone enhancement. It is a  thick filler and not as forgiving when used for superficial lines.
Therefore other fillers are used more superficially.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon

Voluma in cheeks, do I need more?

If there is still a deficit or asymmetry, you can always add more Voluma. We are often asymmetric to start out and it isn't always possible to make the cheeks even. Discuss with your doctor.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Voluma and lack of Results

If you are asymmetric you should return to your treating physician for more Voluma to be injected into the cheek that needs product.  Voluma is only meant for the mid-face and should not be used for the fine lines as it is a thicker product.  Voluma is an amazing product so please find an experienced physician for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD