Can my upper/lower stomach be fixed? After 4 months post surgery , there is no improvements so I am quite concerned! (photos)

I have had lipo sculpture on upper/lower stomach and love handles area where the Dr took out 3 litres of fat. I have raised my concern to the surgeon who is based in Poland however he told me to wait another month before he makes his decision whether to have further correctional procedures. What procedure more suitable to rectify the problem and I would like professional advise from surgeons who specialises in the field of liposuction / lipo sculptures to attain silhouette and smooth look.

Tummy tuck

This appears to be a problem of skin excess.  Further liposuction make matters worse.  It may be necessary to have a tummy tuck to flatten the abdomen.

Revision

Without examining you in person I cannot exactly say what you need, but I do think liposuction,or possibly a tummy tuck, would help correct your issues. You appear to have extra fat and some loose skin. You might want to get another opinion.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Not a very good work

As from the pics shown the liposuction was not homogeneously done, it is not a matter of how much you remove, it is a question of reshaping smoothly and homogeneously. Being true that after 4 months you still have margin for a little improval, so far is clear you are a case for a revisional procedure, not sure if new lipo to smoothen the surface or a tummy tuck or both.

The quality of the work is poor.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Can my upper/lower stomach be fixed? After 4 months post surgery , there is no improvements so I am quite concerned!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD