Do I need an uplift or just a BA in your option? (Photos)

Hi just trying to get some opinions, I have a consultation with a BA surgeon at ththe end of this month. Do you think I will need an uplift as well. And if an implant is placed without an uplift will I be able to create 'under boob' as I currently have none also what size implant would you predict is best for me? I want full round breasts/bigger. But not HUGE. thank you in advance and apologies for the stampede of questions on this post trying To fit it all into one.

Do I need an uplift or just a breast augmentation in your option?

Thank you for your question and photographed.  And in person consultation is necessary to properly anterior question.

However based on your photograph a dual plane breast augmentation without a left shift provide a satisfactory result.  Sizing depends on a measurement of your breast base width.  To learn more about breast implant sizing please read the following link:

Don't rely on the internet for advice!

Hello Annon, there is no substitute for an in person consultation, so be wary about too much advice from the internet.  Based on your photographs, I think that you would get a nice result with implants if you want fuller breasts.  There is often a compromise when people consider whether to have a lift as it does carry with it extra problems although does improve the shape.

I would suggest that you make sure that you have a good rapport with your surgeon and see some of their before and after photographs.  Also look for the letters FRCS(Plast) after your surgeon's name to make sure that they are a fully trained plastic surgeon.

Sizing for implants is quite an involved process and you really need to go through this with your surgeon.  You would be welcome to check out my webinar for details of some of the issues involved (you can register through my website).

Breast Implants with Lift

Implants without a lift included is usually a mistake. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy.  They will sag more and sooner because of the excess weight.  The shape will usually not be satisfactory. There will sometimes be a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble. If the nipples is in a fairly high position on the breast or “glandular” ptosis or drooping, an implant may be useful.

To help determine which procedure and implant would be most useful in achieving your desired results it would be good to schedule a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.