What type of revision do I need? (Photo)

I have 375cc mentor implants, high profile and under the muscle. They have progressively got worse aesthetically, I had them done in December 2014. I was a tuberous A cup. Their shape, size, and the asymmetry is really disappointing. How do you think they could overall be improved? I am seeing a consultant from Spire Hospital tomorrow. I originally went with MYA. This photo was taken during slight muscle contraction to emphasise the "flat" surface in my right. I appreciate your words.

Revision of tuberous breasts

There is no simple answer without an exam and on the basis of a single photo.  Your type of situation is more challenging than a straightforward augmentation, especially if you started with tuberous breasts.  The implants are likely wider than your natural breasts were, and that is the main reason for the lower breast shape, which is more pronounced on the right.  There are several options that are possible.  Release of the right implant capsule should help in your case, and other recommendations will depend on your goals.  If you see an experienced surgeon who handles a lot of secondary cases, you should be in good hands.  

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon