Tip plasty instead of full rhino? (Photo)

I wanted to get a tip plasty for my bulbous tip and hanging columella. How different will my nose look? Will it be hard to fix my bulbous nose and hanging columella? Thanks

Tip plasty instead of rhinoplasty

The structures of the nose are interconnected. Dealing only with the nasal tip may not give you as good a result as you may be able to have. Your are better off having a consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs rhinoplasty on a regular basis.
Regards.

Rhinoplasty Goals

Based on your picture, your cosmetic concerns are something that can be addressed and improved with rhinoplasty. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Tip plasty instead of full rhino?

Yes you are a great candidate for limited correction to the tip and over hanging columella and lobule of the nose.
I get pictures of patients like you and do a photo animation for them to show them what is expected result and they come from around the world to do surgery in Dubai with us.
You can do the same.
I wish you good luck

Tip plasty or full rhinoplasty?

It is, I'm afraid, impossible to answer that question meaningfully without a face-to-face consultation. I have found 3-D imaging invaluable in conveying what changes are achievable and would urge you to see a reputable rhinoplasty surgeon in you area, who is able to offer this service. Best of luck

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tip Surgery verses Rhinoplasty

It is possible to make minor or major changes to any nasal tip. With the correct careful technique it is usually possible to make the tip smaller and to reduce a columella overhang. It is difficult to describe how it would look because without the reference landmarks of your whole face it is unwise to speculate what would look good for you. My advice would be to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss what your aesthetic aims are. It requires a lot of judgement and skill to achieve the clinical changes needed to make you feel better about yourself.