Surgeon has not taken me to size they agreed was attainable. What can I do?

Had BR on 14 June, told can Achieve 34ff to 34c, 450 removed one breast,500 the other. I do not feel reduced enough and even bra surgeon states to buy for post surgery recovery 34d doesn't fit. Utterly devastated. Nurse said on dressing change can take 3 months for swelling. Surgeon stated on am after op that they had taken me to a c cup, but this is so clearly not the case as surely the ff bras worn previously wouldn't still fit? What can I do where do I stand?

Congratulations on having undergone breast reduction surgery. This is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Although I cannot predict exactly how your breasts will change, given that you are only a week or so out of surgery, it is most likely that your breasts will change significantly over the course of the next several weeks/months.
Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to meaningful assessment, advice, and/or reassurance. Please be patient as your body healsBest wishes for a result you will be pleased with.

Be patient after your breast reduction

My advice is to be patient and stay in communication with your surgeon. The nurse is correct. Your breasts will have settled down approximately 8o percent at three months after surgery and 60 % at six months. It takes close to 9 months to a year for the results to be complete. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Too large after BBR

Thank you for posting

There is a limit to how much a surgeon can diminish a breast by a reduction and still keep the nipple alive.
You can do a second breast reduction and your surgeon should have an inbuilt way of offering you a re-do.

If you are not bothered about keeping your nipples, you can reduce the breasts to a AA immediately, but if your nipples are well, you have all options open.

Barbara