How to stop intermittent shooting pains around my implants?

13 years ago I had breast implants put in and had no problems until last year when I started to get intermittent shooting and burning pains in both breasts. I had the implants removed and new implants put in. Post op I had no pain for 4 - 5 weeks and then the same pains returned and haven't changed for the last 6 months. They don't get any worse but they never go away. Please can you help

Thank you for your question, You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.