Smoking 2 weeks after rhinoplasty *occasional/medicinal*

I've read a lot into this but it seems as though different doctors give different advice on when it's okay to start smoking. I'm not a regular smoker, but I smoke marijuana with tobacco for medicinal purposes (EDS) every so often. Today is exactly 2 weeks post op and I'm wanted to have a smoke tonight due to pain, since it's occasional, if I do smoke tonight then it will be a while before I next do. Is this okay, or will it effect the results?

Smoking and post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. I recommend you to avoid smoke for at least 2 months after the procedure to avoid unnecessary risk.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.