Scarred for life?? (photos)

So this is my second breast operation in a nutshell I was scheduled to have an implant change - taking me bigger - but the surgeon took it upon herself to give me an unconsentaneous uplift (clearly malpractice) with the most ridiculous scarring. I'm left with two 6 inch horizontal scars they are literally the bane of my life I feel absolutely ruined. What is the best ANYTHING to remove/fade the scars? Please & many thanks

Breast augmentation and lift

Your preop picture shows the markings or a lift involving incisions on the breast, so I'm a bit confused. A Revision of the scars and taping could greatly improve your scars, but your scars will never completely go away.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Scarring after breast lift

From your photographs, I think the shape and outcome of your surgery looks quite good but I do see your concern with the quality of the scars. In our office, we have had very good success in scars such as these treating them with fractional Erbium laser with drug delivery through the little holes of five fluorouracil as well as a local depository steroid. Ask your plastic surgeon what scar improvement methods they utilize. Have some faith it can be made better.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS