Do I need a lift & if so what lift is needed with implants? I've been advised donut lift & lollipop lift and no lift! (Photos)

I have seen 6 surgeons & been told all different advice - lollipop lift, donut lift & no lift just implants. For my 'wish boobs' I have attached what would you advise based on my asymmetrical current boobs? My left, the bigger breast is a C my right is a B. My left (bigger) is 19cm from collar bone to areola & my right is 18cm. I have been advised over muscle. I have read many bad things on the donut lift so I'm very worried but don't want unnecessary scarring! Thank you for any help!

Do I need a breast lift?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think you will be much better off undergoing breast lifting as well as breast augmentation surgery. I think you'll be happier with the short and long-term shape and symmetry of your breasts doing so. Of course, you'll need to consider the trade-offs (such as additional scars) associated with the breast lifting procedure as you make your decisions. I would share your concerns that the Benelli breast lift may not be powerful enough, especially on your larger/lower breast. Best wishes.