The left breast looks bigger 12 days after surgery. Is it normal? Will it settle down? (Photo)

Hello! I had my surgery 12 days ago; I was an A before and now I have nagor impleo HP overs, 390 on my right and 420 on my left (it was smaller). My right it's not swollen anymore , but the left one is very swollen from the beginning, with no sensations in it (nipple or skin). My concerns: will the left "catch" the right and will they be the same size? Can the left be a sign of problems? Today I had a small fever 37,3- 37,5 and maybe I became paranoid... I took antibiotics for 7 days after ba. Thank you!

The left breast looks bigger 12 days after surgery. Is it normal? Will it settle down?

Your result looks excellent for so soon after surgery with different sized implants and breasts. Wait 3 months to evaluate cosmetic result. Of course follow up with your surgeon and express your concerns.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position.  Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.