Any suggestions on Juvederm Voluma?

I had 0.2ml Volume injected in my deep malar fat pad at beg March. It still feels like a big lump and a bit tender. There's more on one side of my face than the other. I don't want to mess about with dissolving it as I feel it's best to leave it to time. How long is this likely to last before it wears off?

Juvederm Voluma

0.2 ml is not a large amount. Unless it is a visible lump it may be better to leave it alone. Juvederm Voluma can last up to 2 years. If it continues to bother you, it can be dissolved away with Hylenex or Vitrase which is an enzyme which starts dissolving the product immediately

All the best

Dr Soni

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Juvederm and Longevity

Juvederm can last more than a year depending on the location of the injection and the amount of filler placed. If there is a discrete lump you would be best advised to dissolve it with Vitrase. Please see an expert for these long lasting fillers.  Best, Dr. Green