Why is Juvederm tingling in lips 2 weeks after? (photos)

I had only 0.5ml of juvederm 2 weeks ago I had some bad brushing. That's now gone but I'm left with tingling in the same place every day slightly burning. I'm really worried :( can someone help? Here is before and after photos. They look normal so why the tingling?

Tingling in lips after fillers like juvederm

I suggest you see an expert or speak to your physician, tingling after fillers is not normal.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tingling from Lip Injections

It is possible that your lip is still tingling from the bruising that you experienced.  I would return to your treating physician for examination.  Best, Dr. Green