What is involved in lipectomy of just flanks after a previous tummy tuck?

I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and small amount of lipo to flanks about 4 years ago. I have always been bothered with fat on my flanks but now I'm noticing the skin is loose in that area. Could you please tell me what would be involved in lipectomy of just my flanks? Would this just extend my tummy tuck scars? Would this get rid of the dreaded love handels? Also what is the healing time? Thanks

Belt lipectomy?

Lovehandles can be dealt with by liposuction or a belt lipectomy, ie the scar goes all the way around, bit hard to tell without pictures.