How much for full set other teeth? I presently have full top set of dentures. (photos)

Dentures vs veneers #DrSoftTouch

It sounds like you are in need of a new set of dentures, not veneers. The cost of dental procedures varies depending upon where you live and the dentist you select. I would recommend doing a little research online to find an experienced cosmetic dentist and seeing them for a consultation to determine your options. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Cost

best option for u is dental tourism. u will save upto 70% on your total costing. as u have multiple units so u will get big benefit from dental tourism. now a days india and maxico is famous for dental tourism.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Porcelain veneers require teeth. Dentures simply get replaced

Some situations make some choices impossible.  A veneer covers the front of a tooth, but not a denture tooth.  The good news is there are many options when choosing dentures and CAN have a similar effect of a smile makeover with porcelain veneers.

In all honesty, full dentures is the original full mouth reconstruction.  To have them done well, function well, LOOK natural, will require more than an insurance dentist.  A well trained prosthodontist or cosmetic dentist that also does dentures is where to look.