Fat transfer to upper cheeks and chin lipo? (Photos)

I would like roundness and fullness in my upper cheek and chin and jawline lipped looking more defined. Can any Dr give me result the result of the wish picture?? I would like fat transferred to the upper cheeks. Will it give me a smoothe, even, long lasting effect? I do not want lumps in future. Will the fat survive if taken from my arms?? How long will it take to recover and will scars be visible? Cost and name of lipo machine?

Facial Sculpting With Fat Transfer Is Not Permanent, Results Vary; Try Implants or Fillers

Fat transfer can give you good volume. Harvested from the arms is common and works well. Implants are a more permanent solution. Try fillers to audition the look you want. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. EmerĀ 

Fat transfer to upper cheeks and chin lipo?

Properly performed fat transfer and liposuction will put you a lot closer to your ideal photo though I feel there is excessive placement in the front of the cheek that looks fake. Fat harvestedĀ from the arms survives well. There are no visible scars and lumps should be extremely a rare and easy to manage.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon