Do any doctors do permalip implants in Thailand?

Soo i am wanting perma lip implants when i go travelling to Thailand and wondering if any doctors do Perma lip implants over there, as i have looked on google and nothing is coming up for perma lip. I know alot of doctors do fillers and implants but it is only perma lip which i want as i here these are the best Please can someone help me out and let me know a rough price for both lips 5mm Thankyou

You might want to consider going to the US.  Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant for a permanent enhancement.  Our average charge is $600 per syringe of dermal filler.  Permalip runs about $2,500 for 1 lip and $4,250 for both upper and lower lips.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Always go and see a Board Certified Doctor

Hi, thank you for your question. First i would always advise that you should do your research thoroughly and before going for procedures abroad you should check to see if the Doctor is board certified and has all the appropriate regulations and Health & safety policies in place. Permalip is a permanent solution. Only a handful of clinics perform this procedure in the UK. You are able to see different sizes the implants come in and the procedure takes roughly about 30minutes under local anaesthetic. The guide price for Permalip is £1500 but you should always go for a consultation. I hope this helps, good luck in the future