What Cosmetic Procedures Should I Do to Achieve a More Feminine Look? (Mtf Transgender) (photos)

hello everyone, I'm a MTF transsexual, wondering what cosmetic procedures could I do to make myself look more feminine? I don't want to look animated, and want to achieve a very natural look, in your opinion what FFS procedures should I take into consideration?

FFS

In my opinion, you may consider feminizing the middle third of your face by creating a more refined and petite nose with SLIGHTLY enhanced cheekbones. Then, the rest is about  makeup, facial expressions and demeanor.

Facial feminization

Rhinoplasty to reduce overall projection and width of tip and middle vault.Endoscopic brow lift with burr reduction of forehead bump at brows with fat grafting just above that for more smoothing affect.Very think cheek implants.I would love to help you if you are interested in traveling to texas - I just did a rhinoplasty on a patient from England two weeks ago - so it is possible.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD